Sunday, March 15

Personal Overview

Ta da~~~
Here comes the last blog for human communication.
First of all, to conclude, it was really a nice subject personally. The subject was the most enjoyable one compared to my three other subjects.
Human communication, I do not think that what was covered in the syllabus was enough to totally let one know and understand about human communication, human communication can be almost anything, anywhere, constantly happening. However, it indeed made me understand more about myself, and some general behaviors of others as individuals or group. With what I have learnt, I hope that I am able to carry myself better as an individual in society and all other related aspects. Communication starts off within oneself, spreading on to others like a wild fire. Direct or indirect, communication goes around.
In a way, being in human communication course, I felt that my communication skills with others had indeed improved. I hope my other class mates have somehow gained something from this course, not just merely taking it as a subject we need to pass to grad out foundations. ‘
Lastly, thank you to all my group mates and class mates and lastly Mr.Murali for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment